Knowledge Base/FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

What payment methods can I use and what about security?

Grasscity.com Support September 25, 2008

Visa.png Master_Card.png American_Express.png 

You can choose from the following payment methods:

• Visa Credit Cards
  • Visa Debit Cards
  • Visa Gift Card

Can I use my Visa Gift card outside of the United States?

If your gift card states Valid only in the United States on the front, your issuer has issued a Domestic Use Only card. To make a purchase at Grasscity.com you need a Gift card that can be internationally used, please ask your issuer or local VISA Gift Card retailer for this explicitly.

• MasterCard Credit Cards
  • MasterCard Debit Cards
  • MasterCard Gift Card

Secure shopping guarantee

We understand your concerns about the security of your personal and credit card information on the Web, which is why use SSL protection and encrypted data storage of your personal and order info.

Thawte protects you and your credit card information every time you shop at GrassCity.Com, you are shopping on a secure server that encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address, phone number and credit card number. To protect you and your credit card information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions with a certificate from Thawte.

Encryption ensures that no one can access or use your personal information!

IMPORTANT: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE WILL NOT LONGER ACCEPT CASH ORDERS AS WELL AS BANK TRANSFERS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL.

Topic is closed for comments